The creatives’ offerings – Value-added services
Dubai Culture, through public-private partnerships, is working to provide an integrated system that helps talents establish their creative businesses and benefit from a set of offerings that will enhance the prosperity of their businesses and develop their skills across all levels. This will grant them the platform to become innovative and successful entrepreneurs. These offers include banking services, flexible creative spaces for work and production, technical services, a digital platform for displaying and selling creative products, educational services in various fields, and consulting services, among other services that can be accessed via this page.
Through public-private partnerships, Dubai Culture offers an array of services that support creative talents, these include:
Obtain your creative licence through the ‘Invest in Dubai’ platform in a few minutes by following a few simple steps:
- Choose the creative field.
- Choose the licence type.
- Receive the establishment certificate from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai.
- Pay the fees.
- Receive the licence.
Explore more and start your creative journey now here!
The first cultural visa in the world to attract, empower and retain creative talents.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Zoho is a comprehensive, integrated business operating system across a single platform. Talents can obtain benefits to manage their creative businesses using the Zoho One platform by leveraging over 45 applications that enable them to manage sales, marketing, productivity, human resources, and financial management, among other administrative matters, from one platform and from anywhere.
The benefits include:
- A one-year Zoho Wallet credit of $1,000 to utilise Zoho’s wide-range offerings, including Zoho Commerce.
- After the first year of using Zoho, you will get a 10% discount applicable across two consecutive years (exclusive to customers).
- Free training on the use of applications, valued at AED 15,000
Click here to learn about this innovative system and start your digital transformation!
Creative SMEs can now benefit from smart banking solutions provided by CBD to meet their financing needs and grow their businesses, including:
- Opening accounts without a minimum balance and with easy and convenient procedures.
- Getting preferential rates on local and international transfers and on foreign currencies.
- Getting a free chequebook.
- Receiving a free-for-life business credit card with a credit limit of AED 250,000.
- Enjoying complimentary online banking services when paying employees’ salaries through the WPS.
- Receiving a free debit card and benefitting from unique digital cash management products and services and dedicated relationship managers.
- Enjoying fast and easy business loan and financing services, with a special 50% discount on loan transaction fees, in addition to asset-backed lending solutions.
Click here to view the banking services and use them to manage your cash affairs!
Letswork is an online platform that provides practical and affordable solutions to workplaces within the emirate. A Letswork membership gives you access to the finest cafes, hotels and co-working spaces available in the city in addition to unlimited other benefits. Talents can now easily search for and book workplaces in Dubai with additional discounts on the Letswork membership.
To find out more about Letswork, download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
Emerging and professional creative talents and entrepreneurs in Dubai and the UAE can obtain free training opportunities using the LinkedIn platform. The initiative provides more than 16,000 accredited, specialised training courses designed by a group of international experts, in addition to a monthly workshop that aims to educate community members on best practices in building a professional profile on social media platforms.
Click here to register for your e-learning journey with Linkedin!
Copyright © 2014-2023 . All rights reserved.