What is Dubai Culture & Arts Authority?
What is the vision, mission and strategic objectives of Dubai Culture?
Dubai Culture represents the city’s soul, celebrates its identity, promotes cultural exchange & innovation and positions Dubai on the global cultural map. Launched on March 8, 2008 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the activities of Dubai Culture are aligned to the Dubai Plan 2021 to achieve a city of happy, creative and empowered people, who celebrate their cultural identity.
Who leads Dubai Culture?
To be a platform of diverse cultural exchange and innovation, regionally and globally.
To enrich the cultural scene by maintaining a sustainable cultural ecosystem while preserving the Emirati Heritage and nurturing talents to enhance cultural diversity and social cohesion
- Develop a cultural and artistic product that is regionally and internationally significant.
- Enhance public awareness about the value of culture, heritage and art sector.
- Increase the economic value of culture, heritage and arte sector through commerce, creative enterprises, and nurture and stimulates skills and talents of the sector in Dubai.
- Develop an effective framework for governance and management to support culture, heritage and art sector.
- Develop a key infrastructure for culture, heritage and art sector.
How can contact Dubai Culture?
Under the leadership of His Excellency Abdul Rahman Al Owais, Chairman; and Her Highness Sheikha Latifa Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Dubai Culture has played a crucial role in further establishing Dubai as a vibrant, global Arabian metropolis that shapes culture in the region.
Dubai Culture offices are located in:
- DIFC, The Gate Village 1, Level 4
- Dubai Festival Tower, 26th Tower
P.O.Box 115222 Dubai, UAE