The first cultural visa in the world
Emphasising the position of Dubai as a global centre for culture, an incubator of creativity, and a hub for talent, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, adopted a new system to grant the first cultural visa in the world. This initiative will position the UAE as the leader of the global cultural scene by attracting writers, artists, and creators, and establishing itself as the incubator for the most important Arab and international talents and creations. This comes as a part of a major endeavour to stimulate the cultural economy as well as attract, retain, and empower talent.
- Culture and art creators and talents
- Writers, poets, painters, artists, calligraphers, actors, etc.
- Approval for the talent or creator
- The service will grant talents and creators long-term visas (10 years)
Procedures and required documents:
1. Apply for this service
- Copy of the passport and visa
- Copy of the Emirates ID
- The candidate’s resume
- Contact numbers
2. Notifying applicant by email or phone
3. Permit issuance
4. Following up with the concerned entity to issue the long-term residence visa Service delivery channels